You can configure your default programs by completing the following steps:
1. Click Start and then click Default Programs.
2. Click "Set your default programs."
3. As shown in Figure 4-6, select a program you want to work with from the Programs list.
4. If you want the program to be the default for all the file types and protocols it supports, click "Set this program as default" and click OK. Skip the remaining steps.
5. If you want the program to be the default for specific file types and protocols, click "Choose defaults for this program."
6. As shown in Figure 4-7, select the file extensions and protocols for which the program should be the default.
7. Click Save.
Was this article helpful?