You can create user accounts as standard user or administrator accounts. You can change the account type at any time by following these steps:
1. Click Starts-Control Panels-User Accounts and Family SafetysAdd or Remove Users Accounts.
2. On the "Choose the account you would like to change" page, you'll see a list of existing accounts on the computer. Click the account you want to work with.
3. On the "Make changes to..." page, click "Change the account type."
4. On the "Choose a new account type for." page, shown in Figure 18-9, set the account type as either Standard user or Administrator.
5. Click Change Account Type.
Was this article helpful?